Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Funny

A little background on our family before I tell this story...often times Nate will eat the left overs from all of our plates (mainly mine!)-especially if we go out to eat or something. He doesn't like to waste any food so he's pretty good at cleaning up what's left at the end of supper! =)
So, yesterday, Nate & the kids took me to Dairy Queen for supper and an ice cream treat! While we were at Dairy Queen we were reading the side of one of the cups. It had a fact on it about the largest blizzard ever made and it was 8,776 pounds of ice cream (don't quote me on that number). Here was the conversation...
Nate (to Creighton): Do you think you could eat that much ice cream??
Creighton: No way!
Me: I'm the biggest ice cream lover in the whole world and I don't think even I could eat 8,000 pounds of ice cream!
Addy: Don't worry Mom, if you can't finish it--Daddy will!

No comments: