Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For My Coupon Buddies

Here's some of what I got during my last shopping trip...I went to Wal-Mart, Walgreen's, Cub Foods and Target. I was like being paid $3.32 to buy all of this after after coupons, rebates, and register rewards.



Here's the breakdown:

-Cub Foods:
2 Pert Plus--Cub sale/coupon=2/$5
-Man.=$2/1
-Man.=$1/1)
-$5 worth of school supplies. Sending off for the Pert Plus/school supplies rebate in last Sunday's paper.
Final Price=$2.

--Wal-Mart:
1. 4 Huggies Cleanteam wipes $1.64 each.
-2 $3/2 Man. coupons
Final Price=$.56

2. 2 Planters Peanuts $2.69
-2 Man. coupons buy 3 kraft products, get 1 planters free. (I could have bought kool-aid but instead I bought kraft stuff that we needed anyway)
Final Price=$.62 overage

3. Weber Grill Seasonings $.35 each
-1 Man. coupon for $1/2
-1 Man. coupon for $.50/1
Final Price=$.45 overage

4. South Beach Drink Mixes 2/$4
-2 Man. coupons for $2/1
Final Price=Free

5. Well Patch Patches $.97 each
-2 Man. coupons for $1/1
Final Price=$.06 overage

Target:
1. Travel Size Clean-n-Clear $.99
-1 Man. coupon for $1/1

2. Johnson's Buddies Soap $.94 each
-2 Man. coupons for $1/1
Final Price=Free (no overage at Target).

Walgreen's
1. Pert Plus $3.79
-1 Man. coupon for $2/1
-Rebate for $3.79
Final Price=$2 overage

2. 2 Glade 2-in-1 Candles $1.99 sale
-2 Man. coupon for $1/1
-2 $1 rebates
Final Price=Free

3. 2 Fruit Loops & 2 Special K cereals $2.50 each sale
-1 $1/2 Man. coupon
-2 $1/1 Man. coupon
-$5 RR

4. 6 "snacks"--Total was $14 (some were $2 sale/some were $2.50 sale)
-1 BOGO coupon (special K bars)
-2 $1/2 coupons
-$5 RR

5. 1 Princess Magnet-Clearanced for $.25! =)

I am also sending in for the $10 Kellogg's Rebate that was in this past Sunday's paper.

2 comments:

S said...

So I'm still trying to figure this out. The wipes, for example, were 1.64 each and you bought four. The coupons were $3/2 so wouldn't that make it $6 for four? I'm so lost!

Our4Monkeys said...

They were $1.64 each and you have to buy 2 in order to use 1 coupon. So, 2 at regular price cost $3.28. Then I used the $3 off coupon making 2 cost $.28 cents after the coupon. I had 2 coupons, so I did that twice and I bought 4 packs making the total $.56. Does that make sense?