I've been really into clipping coupons lately and everywhere we go I'm picking up coupons that I find on the ground. But, beyond that I don't feel like I ever show excitement about coupons (well, let's be real...anyone who knows me knows I don't show excitement about anything! "Wow, cool" is excited for me!). So, I'm not really sure where my kids got their excitement for coupons, but Addy got a birthday card in the mail yesterday from my grandparents and it my grandma had stuck some coupons in there for me. As soon as Addy opened the card, all the coupons fell on the floor. Here's the conversation between Addy and Creighton (imagine the excitement of kids on Christmas morning as you read this!!)...
C--"Addy! Look! You got COUPONS!!!"
A--"Yeah! COUPONS!"
C--"This is so sweet Addy! Look at all these coupons!"
A--"Yeah!! Where's my purse? I need my purse!"
C--"Who are these from??"
A--"I don't know! Find my purse-quick!"
At this point, I jumped in knowing that my grandparents always put a check in with a birthday card, so I wanted to find that before she put it in with her coupons to never be seen again (and I selfishly wanted some of the coupons!). So, I got the check and I said "Look, Addy, you got some money from Grandpa and Grandma!" She just said "Yep, and coupons too!".
Well, at least she was thankful... =)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment