Friday, April 11, 2008

There's no theme for FFF again this week, so I just picked a couple...I took a walk down memory lane and found a couple of pictures of Tyson after he was born (it wasn't too long of a walk down memory lane! =)). Look how small he was!!! When we put him in that carrier now, his feet hang out the bottom and he feels like he ways 1,000 pounds!! It hasn't been that long, but I barely remember him being that tiny! (For those of you who don't know...I was induced about 4 weeks early due to complications, so he was only 5 pounds, 13 oz. when he was born).
Too cute...why can't they stay that little forever?? *sniff, sniff* Sarah--I can't wait to hold Silas! Even if he's 10 pounds, he'll feel little to me! =)
The outfit he's wearing is this picture consists of preemie shorts and the smallest 0-3 month shirt I could find and they are still HUGE on him!

No comments: