We are finally getting more serious about getting moved. We found out this morning how much of a loan we are pre-approved for and hopefully very soon we will be contacting a realtor to get our house listed (we just have to decide who we want to have sell it!).
So, we've been looking at tons of houses online. The kids and I looked at some this morning and then Nate sent a few this afternoon for us to take a look at.
Addy is really confused about the whole idea of moving. When we look at the pictures of houses online, she thinks all of those people's stuff will be ours! So, she decides whether or not she likes a house based on the plants, couches, etc. She is a little distraught over the fact that "we'll have to leave Mocha here when we move" even though I've told her several times that we will take Mocha with us!
I told the kids this morning that we will have to work on getting our house cleaned up and then keep it clean so that someone might want to buy it. A little while later, Addy called from the kitchen (with a slight hint of panic in her voice) "Mom! I spilled some crumbs on the counter!" I said "that's ok, I'll clean it up ina few minutes." She responded with "NO! If there's a mess on the counter, no one will want to buy this house!"
Creighton on the other hand completely understands what it means to move and says he can remember moving here from our duplex. He explained the entire process to Addy; she tired of listening after the first 5 minutes...
Creighton has found several houses that he likes. He only likes the houses that have a "bar" area in the kitchen where you can put stools. He has a couple of houses all figured out as to where our furniture and stuff will go! One house we looked at has a pool in the backyard (with a diving board!) and he already knows how many little jumps he will take on "our" diving board before he take the plunge! =)
They are too funny! I can understand their excitement, but the thought of moving exhausts me!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I already know the answer is no, but I have to ask anyway...
You're going to move to the town we live in, right???
nope...down south. =) Closer to Nate's work. Or Florida...as this point in the winter--I'm ready to go! ;)
Wow, so you're moving this way huh? I'm so excited! What towns are you looking in? I'm always looking at houses for sale online in different areas, even when I'm not going to be buying one. I can tell you one realtor NOT to go with...and can offer you a few names if you'd like.
If you move closer I won't have a 30 minute drive home, at 3:30 in the morning, after hanging out...AWESOME!
Yeah, I agree with Tim.
Post a Comment