Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Never Thought I Would...

I've seen several posts in past months with a list of 10 things people thought they would never do (but are now doing). So, I decided to give it a try! =) If you asked me 10 years ago if I would do any of the things listed below, I would have answered with a firm "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

10. Let my house be messy (for those of you who knew me growing up, you can understand this one! ;))

9. Own a dog

8. Buy clothing for my dog (she gets cold ok??)

7. Give my kids the answer "just because"

6. Homeschool

5. Use a coupon

4. Love my second and third kids as much as my first

3. Wear clothes all day with spit-up on them

2. Contemplate getting another dog...

1. Clean up puke, poop or any other bodily fluid without flinching

1 comment:

MM said...

That's funny. I can totally relate to all but two. Can you guess which ones? It's amazing where we all ended up. Certainly not where I dreamed any of us would be had I guessed 15 years ago.

Call me or give us a health follow up! I'm a long way away and I'm a worrier :)