I stayed up WAY too late last night playing Mystery Case Files so I was a little groggy this morning! I managed to pull myself out of bed and to the shower, but as I was getting ready for my shower I heard "MOOOOOMMY!!!!" Oh no...
I ran downstairs and there's Addy standing in a pool (literally) of milk. She tried to get herself her own cereal because "she knew I couldn't since I was getting in the shower". I looked at the milk only to discover that she had spilled 1/2 of the gallon!!
Then along came Tyson. He likes Fruit Loops in milk a lot, so he just dug right in. So, not only did I have to clean the floor, the cupboards, the drawers (inside), and the counter--I had to clean 2 kids off as well.
Oh well...I guess it's not as bad as the dog pee that Tyson splashed in yesterday.
I will cherish these moments someday...right?
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL oh boy. I so would have lost my cool...which I hate that I do that! Now bathing in dog pee...glad we don't have to worry about that one...human pee may be another story once the baby is mobile...I pray she won't find the toilets!
Post a Comment