Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted! We've all been a little bit sick (mainly me...) and I just haven't gotten around to getting on here and posting something! I don't have much to post--things are pretty normal around here. Everyone is really crabby with this cold that we've got. I have to keep reminding myself that it seems like my kids are possessed only because they are sick...it will pass (right?). I'll just keep telling myself that and hope for the best!! =)
Funny story from today...
Mocha has gone into heat and with that comes some blood (if you get what I mean...). We don't have a diaper/pad for her yet since she just started last night, so she's been hanging out in her kennel a lot--except when we get her out to sit on a towel in our laps. This morning she was whining in her kennel and so sympathetic little Addy went over to her kennel and in a cute sing-song voice said "Oh Mocha! Are you so sad about your blood? I know Mocha, I'm sad about your blood too."
I wonder what goes through her little 3 year-old mind about that. We're still struggling with how to explain this...
Sorry for the boring post--there's really not much exciting going on! I just wanted to post something since it's been awhile!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment