Then, after we went to the garage sale we went to get Addy's hair cut. I finally just got it cut short because I'm tired of her screaming every day when I brush her hair. I think it turned out adoreable! The lady did a great job and was wonderful with the kids!
Now, we need to head outside and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day! It's so nice to get a taste of summer...
2 comments:
Addy's cut is so cute! I've been threatening to cut off Bria's for the same reasons... I managed to cut off 2 inches, but that was all I got. :) Enjoy the sun!
Wow, how awesome! Did you go w/Jenn or to a different one? I went out yesterday too but didn't find much. I love Addy's hair! I keep thinking about doing it w/H's because it just gets so unkempt! But she wants to grow it out...she needs to learn to care for it then!
Post a Comment