Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh No!

We have tried really hard to teach our kids not to whine and complain. We've also tried to teach them to be thankful for what they have. Apparently, they don't get it yet. Creighton is usually pretty good about being thankful for things, but he has his moments of whining, complaining, etc. But, so do I...

Addy, on the other hand, what are we going to do with her??

Today, Addy came stomping up the stairs to tell me that Creighton wouldn't let her have a turn on the computer. Each of our kids only gets a certain amount of time on the computer each day and it was Creighton's turn right then. I told her she just needed to wait, that he would be off of the computer soon and then it would be her turn.

She turned around, flipped her hair over her shoulder and as she stomped off full of attitude, she said "THIS is why I need a laptop!".

Oh no...what will she be like as a teenager??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say...that IS why she needs a laptop. ;-)