So, I talked to the doctor about it when I was there last Thursday. The doctor that I normally see wasn't in that day, so the other doctor at that clinic came in and talked with me about it. He said he wasn't even going to do the blood test that they would normally do since I'm so far along--they will just plan to induce me early. It would take a week for the test results to even come back. After I described the itching to him he said "I know what this is and you know what this is. We're not messing around with blood tests." What a difference from when I was pregnant with Tyson! I had to go through 6-7 doctors to finally get a diagnosis with him. It's so nice to already be someplace that they understand and will do what they can to help.
He wants me to take Benadryl for the next week and then let them know if it worked or not. So far, it's not working. It didn't work with Tyson either. When I go back this Thursday they will do some testing on the baby (including an ultrasound) and then we'll hopefully know more about when they might actually do the induction. At last weeks appt. (34 weeks) he said they would do it "within a couple weeks".
This is just one thing I did to myself when I was pregnant with Tyson (I wish I had taken more pictures of the bruising and scratch marks everywhere else):
I can see something similar to that coming soon on my feet...they're starting to break open a little already.
So, please pray for endurance for me over the next couple of weeks and pray that this little guy will be ready to make his entrance into the world a little bit early! We pray for him to be as ready as Tyson was and not spend any time in the NICU or have any problems!
No comments:
Post a Comment