Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Letter to a Friend

Dear Productivity:

It was SO good to see you today! I know I have been pushing you away for the past 7 months or so, but I'm glad you came back for a visit. I can't believe how much we accomplished during your visit today: helping Addy organize her room, washing sheets, catching up on laundry, making a wonderful supper, and so much more. I'm sorry I fought you on mowing the lawn. I know you thought I should do it, but when I opened the door and felt the humidity I just couldn't.

I know it hasn't seemed like it, but I really do miss you. It's nothing against you, but I will probably push you away again for the next couple of months. Please don't take it personally. I hope you will consider coming back and staying for good around mid-September...er...maybe we better say mid-October to be on the safe side.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Thanks so much for all your work yesterday! I love that chicken pot pie!! That needs to become a weekly meal.

Jamie said...

That's awesome!!! Glad you had such a productive day- those sure feel good!