Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Painting

Thanks to an idea from Frugal Family Fun, my kids got to enjoy snow painting today. They had so much fun! And, since Creighton and Addy went out during Tyson's nap, I enjoyed a little peace and quiet!
Here are some pictures of the fun when they were just getting started:





It is highly possible there will be a police investigation at our house tonight after someone sees what looks like blood in the snow all along our driveway and front sidewalk. Don't worry officer...it's just food coloring!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

very fun! I haven't ever tried that even though I've seen the idea many times. Did the food coloring spray ruin any clothes? That's always been my hesitiation.... but it looks like so much fun!
By the way - love your background right now too! i've been playing with mine and can't quite find one I love .... yours is very fun though!

everyday blessings said...

Hey WildCATs! Sandy has a more recent blog update than you do -- thought you might want to know... :)