When I look at all the boxes, I think about how much more we need to pack! We have been giving away tons of stuff, so it seems like there's not a lot to show for all of our hard work! It has felt SO good to get rid of stuff though!
I recently had someone point out to me that I haven't put an update on here that we found a house! I'm sorry! We found a house awhile back and we are really excited to get moved in! We will be going from 2 bedrooms to 5 and from 2 living rooms to 3. We will also be going from 1500 sq. ft. to 2200 sq. ft.! On top of all that, Nate will only be 10-15 minutes from work instead of 40 minutes!
So, here's the marathon moving schedule:
1. We close on both houses on Nov. 16th
2. We gain possession of the new house on Nov. 17th at noon
3. We lose possession of this house on Nov. 18th in the morning
We are planning to get everything loaded up on Monday night the 16th and then unloaded in the afternoon on Tuesday afternoon/evening the 17th.
2 comments:
I still say you are so brave. Less than 24 hours for moving. As an experienced mover, that thought turns my stomach! :)
I wish I could help, but I know that staying home is the best help I can give you as a pregnant lady with 5 children. All your hard work is going to be so worth it in the end, and we'll look forward to visiting once you're settled!
Awesome!!! Just think, in a week you'll be settling into your new home. I must say I'm trying not to be jealous on the size...it's so much bigger than ours! Oh, and once you're settle we seriously need to go out...Zach wants to karaoke
Post a Comment