My kids love informercials. They watch every single one with awe and at the end they announce that we should buy the product (no matter what it is...) and they state their case as to why.
There was an infomercial on a channel they were watching this morning (because they ARE watching TV on a weekday-we're still detoxing from last week) and Creighton yelled "Mom! Quick! You've gotta see this!" So, I went in the back room to see a bunch of little plastic pieces that you could buy as a set on the TV. Creighton said "It's only $10!!" As I was walking away I said "I don't even know what that is...why would I want to spend $10 on it??" Addy came running behind me and very excitedly said "It's like these hanger things and they are so cool! You can use both sides! {I'm thinking "Uhhh...ok...I don't get it..."} Then she went on to say "You can even use them to organize your purses!!" I think at that point in time she realized who she was talking to and she turned to walk away muttering "if you have more than one..."
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I really wonder what they are (even though I would NEVER buy them...we learned our lesson with the EZ Combs)!!!
oh... too funny! Emmy wants me to buy those exact same hangers! Every time she sees that infomercial she tries to talk me into it. That and the Buxton bag - seen that one?
LOL! That's so funny!
Post a Comment