Monday, July 13, 2009

Twinkies

Nate is a huge Twins fan and he will often talk about the "Twinkies" winning or losing. Creighton is a Cardinals fan, so we've got a little bit of baseball rivalry going around our house.

Apparently, the other day it was time for Addy to choose sides. Nate was looking at baseball stuff on the computer and Addy announced "I like the Cardinals the best."

Nate: "Oh yeah?"
Addy: "Yep!"
Nate: "Do you even know any of the other teams?"
Addy: "Yep!"
Nate: "Ok, which teams do you know the names of?"
Addy: "Well...I know the Twinkies and I know the Twins...and I guess that's all."

The ended up going through all of the teams and she decided in the end that she is a Texas Rangers fan! =)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL Well at least she picked a good state- I never hear anything bad about Texas!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to put in my bid for the Cubbies with Addy. Apparently it's already too late for Creighton. ;-)

Our4Monkeys said...

Yeah, Addy could still be convinced... =)

Unknown said...

I'm with Grendy on this one. Addy should definitely be a Cubs fan. There isn't a better team in the world to cheer for... even if they never win.